This is a super easy dinner option for the whole family! And it’s DELICIOUS!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- Italian dressing
- garlic salt
- chicago steak seasoning
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- Cornbread mix
- 1 box linguine noodles
Here’s what you do:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken with seasonings and soak in Italian dressing for 4 hours prior to cooking.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl.
- Mix shredded mozzarella and shredded parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg then dip in cheese and bread crumb mix.
- Place chicken on a cookie sheet and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Make cornbread according to directions.
- Boil water for noodles. Boil noodles according to package.
- Take chicken out of oven and pour marinara sauce over chicken then top with the rest of the bag of shredded parmesan.
- Broil in oven for 4-5 minutes. Remove chicken and ensure chicken is cooked to 165 degrees with a food thermometer.
- Put noodles on plate and top with chicken. Add cornbread to the side and enjoy!
There’s a little prep to this recipe but it is so worth it because it is super yummy!
Leave a Reply